HOW TO MEASURE
- Chest - measure fullest part. -keep the tape under the arms & around shoulder blades.
- Waist - measure around waistline keeping one finger between tape & body.
- Hips - measure fullest part of the seat, approximately 20cms below waist remember to keep the tape level. At this point the tape should slide up, down & over the bottom.
HOW TO ENSURE A GOOD FIT FOR EVERYONE & SAVE MONEY & TIME.
- ask someone else to measure you
- measure over your normal fitting skirt, dress or shirt.
- hold the tape firmly - not tight.
- ensure tape is level at each measurement.
- if measurement between sizes - order the nearest one.
- Not sure? Select a pant from your wardrobe- lay it flat, measure the waist, then double it allowing for front & back to provide an accurate, comfortable fit.
Make sure your staff are measured accurately - "DO NOT" simply ask people what size they are!